Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Husqvarna 125BVx
Make an Offer
Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125B blower is perfect for homeowner use. Comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris.
- Vac capable: The blower can be turned into a lawn vacuum to collect debris.
- Mulching function: When using vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity.
- Inline design: The fan housing is engineered so that the air stream is in line with the handle. This reduces stress on the wrist and arm.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Cruise control: Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Adjustable tube length: The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- Intuitive controls: The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cc
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 575 g/kWh
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
- Air speed: 170 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 130 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 170 mph
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 11.1 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 92 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- OEM Harness: Single harness
- OEM Nozzle type: Round+ Flat
- OEM Vacuum Kit: Included
- Weight: 9.6 lb.
- Vac bag capacity: 17 gal.
- 28 cc
- Engine Type
- 1.1 hp
- 9.6 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 170 mph