Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Husqvarna ST 224
Husqvarna ST 224 has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow thrower to clear snow from large garage driveways and paths. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. Husqvarna ST 224 has been designed for occasional use in all snow conditions, 10-30 cm. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The handle has adjustable height for comfortable use. Friction-disc transmission ensures smooth operation. Features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter for work in all weather conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Ribbon auger: The ribbon auger mixes air into the snow, which makes the snow easy to handle and thereby ensures efficient clearing.
- Electric starter: Connect to a power outlet and start the engine by pressing a button. When the engine is warm, it's easy to get going with the starter handle.
- LED headlight/s: LED headlight/s for easy operation when it's dark.
- Heated handle grips: For a more comfortable operation in cold climate.
- X-trac, heavy-tread tires: X-trac, heavy-tread tires for extra good traction.
- Plastic skid shoes: For merciful treatment of delicate grounds. The skid shoes are reversible for long lifetime.
- Blower type: Two-stage
- Working width: 24 in. / 61 cm
- Auger diameter: 30.5 cm / 12 in.
- Number of impeller blades: 3
- Engine manufacturer: LCT
- Cylinder displacement: 12.7 cu.inch / 208 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm: 4.7 kW @ 3600 RPM
- Horsepower: 6.3 HP / 4.7 kW
- Gross Torque: 9.5 lb.-ft
- Fuel tank volume: 0.69 gal. / 2.6 lit
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Tire size: 380 mm / 15 in.
- Handle height adjustment: 4 steps
- Base machine, length: 58.5 in. / 148.59 cm
- Base machine, width: 24 in. / 60.96 cm
- Base machine, height: 40.5 in. / 102.87 cm
- Weight: 198.6 lb. / 90.08 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 99 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 5.74 m/s²
- Horse Power
- 6.3 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 208 cm³
- 24 in.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc
- 198.6 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.69 gal.