Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna Construction K 770 (967 68 21-01)
The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life. The light weight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity. Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning: The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning
- Light and powerful: A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Heavy-duty cutting arm: The new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
- Long service intervals: A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensure long service intervals.
- Output power: 5 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 4.48 cu.inch
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 711 g/kWh
- Cutting depth, max: 5 in
- Blade diameter, max: 14 in
- Arbor diameter: 0.8/1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.2 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 18000 fpm
- Product size width: 8.86 in
- Product size height: 16.34 in
- Weight: 22.4 lbs
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 101 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 2.0 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 2.3 m/s²
- Cert machine dir. 2006/42/EC Decl. No.: EURO TEST CERTIFICATE SEC/10/2285
- Engine Size
- 4.48 cu.in.
- 5 hp
- 22.4 lb.
- Blade Size
- 14 in.